Smell the Sea and Feel the Sky, Let your Soul and Spirit Fly.
History of the Site
We’re going to take a brief look at the chequered history of this site.
The last time this site was active was back in 2005. The site had three main areas of interest; a magazine, a consultation service and a College all covering a diverse range of holistic healing and mystical teaching methods.
- Mosaic Magazine: This is the internet site for a magazine that has a lot of quality content on holistic and healthy living. It covers a range of themes including self improvement, spiritual growth and health. It is a Canadian based magazine that looks at topics from angels and mediums to nutrition and yoga. The website, despite several moves and new ownership, remains active today.
- Center College for Wholistic Studies: This website was created in 2004 by an astrologer who later became the founder and teacher of The Northern Star College of Mystical Studies. The website served mainly as a consultation service for a range of therapies including hypnotic regression, Feng Shui, Tarot and dreamwork, to include but a few.
- The Northern Star: College of Mystical Studies: This is exactly what it says it is – a college that offers courses in areas of mystical knowledge such as Esoteric Spirit Medicine, Intuitive Counselling, Tarot workshops and much more.
- Ayurveda: Notes from the Natural Path
- Numerology: Personal Year Numbers for 2015
- Facing the Fear: Public Speaking
- Soul Power, Self Love and Addiction
- Energy and Auras
- Reflexology – Feckless Feet
- Keep Dreaming
We aim to give the posts a personal, interactive feel so if you’re reading about Ayurvedic therapies for example, you can take the quiz find out your own dominant energy or discover what 2015 holds for you by calculating your personal year.